Monday, March 31, 2014

A New Plan

I have told you I would share this journey with you and that is my intention so there will be speed bumps along the way and I will share these as well as the successes. I found myself starving from the way I was eating I was so hungry food was all I could think about and I found my energy waning so I began looking for something different and came across the Hungry Girl Diet. I have followed Lisa for years and love her recipes so I have decided to give it a shot. In the test study before the release the participants lost an average of 10 lbs. So here we go.

It's available at your local bookstores. I got mine from Barnes and Noble but couldn't wait to get it in my hands so I ordered it for my Kindle from Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Hungry-Girl-Diet-Portions/dp/0312676794/ref=bit_bds-p23_serp_cr_us_title?_encoding=UTF8&tag=bds-p23-serp-us-cr-20&tagbase=bds-p23&tbrId=v1_abb-channel-23_45316258bc244f6181e8d913e819f8f8_39_1006_20140323_US_cr_ds_binstall2

Here was this morning's breakfast. It's the Growing Oatmeal B-fast and that white stuff on my plate is scrambled eggs white.

On a side note during our walk yesterday my dog snapped his leash and started running through the park like he had finally won his freedom. He was chasing the geese and having a great time. I finally decided I wasn't going to catch him by chasing him so I set down on a picnic table bench and he wondered over and stood about 5 feet away from me. I told him if he wanted to come back to the park he would not run away at which he got up and started trotting away. He walked through the parking lot and stood at the car door as if to say come on let's go home.
I love this boy( Ricky)

No comments:

Post a Comment